UKAS & MCERTS Accredited Soil Analysis
Willow Waste has access to fully accredited specialist facilities for testing potentially contaminated land. It can provide high quality analytical data analysis to environmental consultants working in brownfield site regeneration or remediation, site investigation, waste management and landscaping.
Testing is available for assessing topsoil quality to BS3882, (nutrient status and soil classification), contaminated land (heavy metals, petroleum hydrocarbons, PAHs, PCBs, cyanides, phenols etc.) and landfill leachate (waste acceptance criteria – WAC).
We offer an excellent high quality, quick turnaround service for contaminated land analysis to meet customers' needs. Analytical packages are tailor made for specific projects and report formats customised as required.
- Standard turnaround five days with a three day fast track service available
- UKAS and MCERTS accredited analysis
- One point of contact for all queries
- Flexible and customised service
- Comprehensive analysis: topsoil quality, contaminated land and WAC testing
- Sample containers and courier service provided
Please contact our team to discuss your project requirements.